As part of our regular service we prepare the following tax returns:
Lancaster County Tax Collection Bureau
When you make an appointment we prepare your taxes on-the-spot. Drop-offs take a little longer.
Our rates compare with those of the name-brand tax companies. Our service and attention to detail is what sets us apart from the Franchise tax preparers.
The following is a list of the forms Cloister Tax Services generally needs in order to complete your tax return. New clients to Cloister Tax Services should also bring a copy of their prior year’s Federal, State and Local taxes.
- W-2 — Wage forms from ALL employers
- 1099 Misc — Miscellaneous income forms from non-employers
- 1099 Int — Interest earned on savings or other interest bearing accounts
- 1099 Div — Dividends you received from investments
- K1 — Income from partnerships
- 1098 — Mortgage interest statements
- Real estate tax notices (only those paid during the tax year)
- Receipts for charitable contributions made during year
- Medical expense records (not usually necessary if under $1,000. If uncertain, please call)
Payment for tax preparation services is due when the taxes have been completed. The return will be filed and paperwork returned to you upon payment.
Cloister Tax Services accepts the following forms of payment for tax preparation services:
- Money Order
Payment is due upon completion of your return.
Unfortunately, no. Your refund comes directly to you from the IRS. We are not involved with this transaction other than to file the return on your behalf.
Absolutely. Cloister Tax Services can prepare resident, non-resident and part-year resident tax returns for any State in the Nation.
Additional fees apply for each additional State return we prepare.
When your return is ready for pick up, we will contact you by phone.